Do Not Wait Until Sewage Backs Up!
Residential and commercial septic tank pumping in the East Tennessee area is just a phone call away. Septic tanks are built to hold waste, but if they’re not maintained properly, major issues can arise. Wastewater may backup inside your home or business, and groundwater may become contaminated. Here at HEP, INC. we will ensure your septic tank is clean, which will keep it functioning as it should for years to come.
Signs That You Should Call Us Right Away!
- Sewage smell in the sewer or septic tank area
- Sitting water near the drain field or septic tank
- Drainage covered with dense grass
- Newer septic systems may be equipped with a sound or a light warning system
Septic System Pumping:
Infrequent or insufficient septic tank pumping may result in drain field failure and other issues. On the other hand, pumping too often is a waste of time and money. Here at HEP, INC. We offer the best pumping schedule for your septic system, but in the meantime, here are some things that might indicate that it’s time to call us:
- Newer septic systems may be equipped with a sound or light warning system
- The drain field or septic tank area smells of sewage
- Sitting water near drain field or septic tank
- Lush grass growing over the drain field
- Dingy or smelly water backing up in sinks, toilets, or showers
Regular Septic Tank Cleaning:
Over time, grease, soap, and other debris can collect inside your septic tank and cause it to clog. This can and will result in damage to your home and property. Have your septic tank cleaned on a regular basis. This will help extend its lifespan and save you time, money, and headaches. A typical household tank needs to be pumped about every 2 years, depending on its size, the number of people in the household, the amount of wastewater generated, and the volume of solids in the wastewater. If you are experiencing septic issues, you can always reach out to us on social media OR call our friendly staff at 865-465-9777.